Winter 2017 Program Rules and Information
- Most programs begin January 9, 2017
- A $25 withdrawal fee will be charged for any non-medical reasons.
- A 24-hour cancellation period is required for weekly sign-up programs.
- Schedules, rules and regulations are provided by the Tennis Office and will indicate byes or drop dates.
- Match Play program prices are based on 2/3 participation, and also include balls (please return balls to the Front Desk).
- Instructional Drills will run for three, 10 week sessions over the 30 week fall and winter semesters. There will be NO refunds or credits for missed classes.
- In order to participate in these programs, a player must have at least the NTRP level listed and/or the approval by the tennis staff.
Adult Tennis Programs
Monday - Level: 2.5 - 3.0 - 7:00 - 8:30pm - spaces available
Monday - Level: 3.0 - 3.5 - 7:00 - 8:30pm - spaces available
Tuesday - Level: 3.5 - 4.0 - 7:00 - 8:30pm - 4 spaces available
Monday - Level: 3.0-3.5 - 12:00 - 2:00pm - 6 spaces available
Saturday - Level: 3.5-4.0 - 12:00-2:0pm - spaces available
Sunday - Level: 3.0-3.5 - 12:00-2:0pm - spaces available
Monday - Level: 3.0 - 3.5 - 8:30 - 10:00pm - 1 space available
Monday - Level: 3.5 - 4.0 - 8:30 - 10:00pm - 3 spaces available
Tuesday - Level: 4.0+ - 8:30 - 10:00pm - FULL/CLOSED
Thursday - Level: 3.0 - 3.5 - 8:00 - 9:30pm - 5 spaces available
Thursday - Level: 3.5 - 4.0 - 8:00 - 9:30pm - 2 spaces available
Saturday - Level: 3.5 - 4.0 - 2:00 - 3:30pm - 3 spaces available
Saturday - Level: 3.0-3.5 - 3:30 - 5:00pm - 5 spaces available
Saturday - Level: 3.5-4.0 - 10:00am - 12:00pm - FULL/CLOSED
Saturday - Level: 3.5-4.0 - 11:00am - 1:00pm - 3 spaces available
Tuesday AM Drills - Level: 2.5 - 3.0 - 9:30 - 11:30am - spaces available
Tuesday PM Drills - Level: 3.5+ - 8:00 - 9:30pm - spaces available
Wednesday PM Drills - Level: 3.0 - 3.5 - 7:00 - 8:30pm - spaces available
Thursday AM Drills - Level: 3.0 - 3.5 - 10:00 - 11:30am - spaces available
Thursday Senior Instructional Drills - Level: 3.0 -3.5 - 12 - 1:30pm - spaces available
Thursday Hot Shot - Level: 3.0-3.5, 3.5-4.0 - 7:00 - 8:00pm - spaces available
Sunday Hot Shot - Level: 2.5+ - 11:30am-12:30pm - spaces available
Monday - Friday: 6:00am - 9:00am - spaces available
Saturday - Sunday: 6:00am - 8:00am - spaces available
Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 4:00pm- spaces available
Winter Sign-Up Programs
Program & Level Day Time Pro
Hit & Run - 3.0-3.5 Tuesday 6:00-7:00pm Ilan Shvartz
Hit & Run - 2.0-2.5 Wednesday 11:30am-1pm Ilan Shvartz
Hit & Run - 3.5+ Friday 12:00-1:30pm Ilan Shvartz
Hit & Run - 2.0-2.5 Saturday 11:00am-12:00pm Ilan Shvartz
Saturday Drills - 3.5+ Saturday 12:00-2:00pm Ilan Shvartz, Carole Ford, Linda Baim
Doubles on the Run/Live Ball 3.5 - 4.5 Saturday 12:00 - 1:30pm Terrance Scott
To sign-up for a program contact the Front Desk at ext. 100 or register by the Front Desk when you are at the Club.
Ilan Shvartz offers other weekday and weekend clinics not listed on our website. For more information about his clinics, please contact Ilan directly, via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aspen Hill Club’s Adult Winter Tennis Ladder
This 20-week ladder begins Wednesday, February 1, 2017 and ends Sunday, June 18, 2017.
There is a one-time $5 entry fee to join each ladder.
- Men’s Singles
- Women’s Doubles
- Mixed Doubles
- Top of the Ladder winner in men’s singles and women’s doubles will receive a one hour tennis lesson with Tennis Director Terrance Scott
- To sign up you must email Terrance Scott at email@example.com
- Submit the email you want to use for the ladder and the best phone number you can be reached at as well as which ladder(s) you would like to participate in
- If you are playing doubles indicate your partner
All participants will receive an email asking to reset your password. You will then log in and set the password you would like to use for the online system.
- All matches will be a super 10 game pro set.
- You may only issue one challenge at a time.
- You can only be challenged by one player/team at any given time. This prevents outstanding challenges from accumulating against you.
- You may challenge up to 3 spots.
- If the challenge is successful, you will take the spot of the person you challenge and your opponent will be bumped down 1 spot.
- Both players bring a new can of balls to the match. Use one can for the match and the winner takes the unopened can for their next match.
- If challenged, you will have 3 days to "Accept" or "Deny" the challenge or the challenge will be considered a "forfeit" and the challenger will be granted the win.
- The Challenged player must give a weekday and weekend time to play the match.
- By accepting a challenge, you agree to play the challenge within 10 days after the date of acceptance.
- If you cannot play within 10 days, simply "Deny" the challenge and the challenger will be rewarded the win and can move on.
- If a challenge is accepted and not played within 10 days, it will expire and the challenge will be deleted from the system and will have to be re-issued. Since rankings are constantly changing a challenger may not be able to reissue the same challenge.
Your ladder administrator is Tennis Director, Terrance Scott. You can contact Terrance at 301.598.5200, ext. 121 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.