Summer Adult Tennis Programs
- A $25 withdrawal fee will be charged for any non-medical reasons.
- A 24-hour cancellation period is required for weekly sign-up programs.
- Schedules, rules and regulations are provided by the Tennis Office and will indicate byes or drop dates.
- Match Play program prices are based on 2/3 participation, and also include balls (please return balls to the Front Desk).
- There will be NO refunds or credits for missed Instructional Drills classes.
- In order to participate in these programs, a player must have at least the NTRP level listed and/or the approval by the tennis staff.
Men’s Singles – 8:00 – 9:30pm – Indoor Hard Courts
Monday – Levels: 3.0-3.5 & 3.5-4.0
First Session: April 24 to June 26
Second Session: July 3 to August 28
Tuesday – Levels: 4.0+
First Session: April 25 to June 20
Second Session: June 27 to August 29
Thursday – Levels: 3.0-3.5 & 3.5-4.0
First Session: May 4 to June 29
Second Session: July 6 to August 31
Cost: $180 + tax per nine week session
*Note: There are NO matches on Memorial Day, Monday, May 29, Independence Day, Tuesday, July 4 and Labor Day, Monday, September 4, 2017.
Ladies Singles – 7:00 – 8:30pm - Indoor Hard Courts
Tuesday – Levels: 2.5 – 3.0
First Session: May 2 to July 11
Second Session: July 18 to September 12
Wednesday – Levels: 3.0 – 3.5
First Session: May 3 to June 28
Second Session: July 5 to August 30
Cost: $180 + tax per nine week session
- There are NO matches on Independence Day, Tuesday, July 4, 2017.
- We are able to create new Ladies Singles programs at different times,
days and skill levels based on interest.
How to Register: Register for men's singles or ladies singles by contacting the Tennis Office at ext. 119, or by
email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday AM Drills - 9:30-11:30am, 3.0+ Level
7-week Extension: $220 + tax
7-week Extension Dates: May 2 to June 13
This is a 3.0+ instructional drill group that focuses on:
To sign up contact the Tennis Department at ext. 119 or email@example.com.
Wednesday Night Skill & Development Drills
7:00 - 8:30pm - $349 + tax per 10 weeks
First Session: May 10 to July 12
Second Session: July 19 to September 20
Wednesdays from 7:00 to 8:30pm, we will offer an intense 10-week Adult Tennis Program. Players at the 3.0 – 3.5 level can attend. If you’re not sure you qualify, please call Jeff Klein (ext. 118).
You will be coached on the mental and physical skill to:
- Increase your reaction time
- Move most efficiently to be in the best position
- Prepare and execute your best complete stroke
- Recover to your best court position.
Incorporating the mind and body to work as one will insure the highest rate of development.
The cost of the program is $349 plus tax. The cost is based on participating in all 10 sessions. We offer a pro-rated price if you know you cannot attend certain sessions in advance. Dependent on the number of players enrolled, we can have drop-ins ($40.75.) Drop-in’s need to contact Jeff at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm there is space available. To get the full benefit of this training, you have to come in consistently. Jeff Klein and Mike Gee will be the coaches.
How to Register
Sign up for Spring/Summer Men's and Women’s Singles, and Wednesday Night Drills, by signing up in the Tennis Hallway, contacting the Tennis Office at ext. 119, or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Aspen Hill Club Summer Adult Tennis Ladder
This ladder runs through Sunday, September 17.
There is a one-time $5 entry fee to join each ladder.
- Men’s Singles
- Ladies Singles
- Ladies Doubles
- Men's Doubles
- Top of the Ladder winner in men’s and women’s singles will receive a one hour tennis lesson with Tennis Director Terrance Scott
- To sign up you must email Terrance Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit the email you want to use for the ladder and the best phone number you can be reached at as well as which ladder(s) you would like to participate in
- If you are playing doubles indicate your partner
All participants will receive an email asking to reset your password. You will then log in and set the password you would like to use for the online system.
- All matches will be a super 10 game pro set.
- You may only issue one challenge at a time.
- You can only be challenged by one player/team at any given time. This prevents outstanding challenges from accumulating against you.
- You may challenge up to 5 spots.
- If the challenge is successful, you will take the spot of the person you challenge and your opponent will be bumped down 1 spot.
- Both players bring a new can of balls to the match. Use one can for the match and the winner takes the unopened can for their next match.
- If challenged, you will have 3 days to "Accept" or "Deny" the challenge or the challenge will be considered a "forfeit" and the challenger will be granted the win.
- The Challenged player must give a weekday and weekend time to play the match.
- By accepting a challenge, you agree to play the challenge within 7 days after the date of acceptance.
- If you cannot play within 7 days, simply "Deny" the challenge and the challenger will be rewarded the win and can move on.
- If a challenge is accepted and not played within 7 days, it will expire and the challenge will be deleted from the system and will have to be re-issued. Since rankings are constantly changing a challenger may not be able to reissue the same challenge.
Your ladder administrator is Tennis Director, Terrance Scott. You can contact Terrance at 301.598.5200, ext. 121 or by email at: email@example.com with any questions.
FREE Murphy Jensen Clinic and Wilson Demo Day - Friday, April 28, 2017 - 1:30pm
Memorial Day Adult Tennis Camps - Friday & Saturday, May 19th & 20th
Click on above picture to enlarge.
US Open Bus Trip - Monday, August 28th, 2017
Join us for a full day US Open experience!
Click on above image to enlarge.
Monday, August 28, 2017 Timeline
- 6:00am to 11:30pm
- 6:00am—leave the Aspen Hill Club (parking in AHC parking lot)
- 11:00am—arrive at the USTA National Tennis Center in Flushing Meadows
- 7:00pm—leaving the USTA National Tennis Center in Flushing Meadows
- 11:30pm—arrive at the Aspen Hill Club
- Only 53 spaces available
- First Come First Serve, No Refunds, - tickets are able to be transferred to other members
- Taking a Charter bus with TV's , bathroom and Wi-Fi
- Open to non-members—must be guests of accompanying members
- Children must be accompanied by an adult