Summer Adult Tennis Programs
- A $25 withdrawal fee will be charged for any non-medical reasons.
- A 24-hour cancellation period is required for weekly sign-up programs.
- Schedules, rules and regulations are provided by the Tennis Office and will indicate byes or drop dates.
- Match Play program prices are based on 2/3 participation, and also include balls (please return balls to the Front Desk).
- There will be NO refunds or credits for missed Instructional Drills classes.
- In order to participate in these programs, a player must have at least the NTRP level listed and/or the approval by the tennis staff.
Men’s Singles – 8:00 – 9:30pm – Indoor Hard Courts
Monday – Levels: 3.0-3.5 & 3.5-4.0 - July 10 to September 11
Tuesday – Levels: 4.0+ - June 27 to August 29 - one space left!
Thursday – Levels: 3.0-3.5 & 3.5-4.0 - July 6 to August 31
Cost: $180 + tax per nine week session
*Note: There are NO matches on Independence Day, Tuesday, July 4 and Labor Day, Monday, September 4, 2017.
Ladies Singles – 7:00 – 8:30pm - Indoor Hard Courts
Tuesday – Levels: 2.5 – 3.0 - July 18 to September 12
Cost: $180 + tax per nine week session
*Notes: We are able to create new Ladies Singles programs at different times, days and skill levels based on interest.
How to Register: Register for men's singles or ladies singles by contacting the Tennis Office at ext. 119, or by
email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday AM Drills - 10:00-11:30am, 3.0+ Level
$31.50 + tax weekly in advance, $35 + tax Drop-in's
Join us for this weekly sign-up program!
We are offering a weekly Tuesday AM Drills group with Jeff Klein from 10:00-11:30am for the remainder of the summer.
This is a 3.0+/- instructional drill group that focuses on:
- how to concentrate to play at a high level
- increase the quality of your swings
- make better contact more frequently
- reduce chances for injury
- guaranteed improvement
Attendance on a regular basis is advised to get the most out of the program. Before you attend, you need to get approval from Jeff Klein. This will be a weekly program that you email Jeff or Alex to participate in weekly.
We will bill your account weekly. The cost will be $31.50 + tax a class, or $35 + tax a class if you drop-in without notice.
We will need at least three participants to hold each session, and we would love for you to join us!
Wednesday Night Skill & Development Drills
7:00 - 8:30pm - $349 + tax per 10 weeks
First Session: May 10 to July 12
Second Session: July 19 to September 20
Wednesdays from 7:00 to 8:30pm, we will offer an intense 10-week Adult Tennis Program. Players at the 3.0 – 3.5 level can attend. If you’re not sure you qualify, please call Jeff Klein (ext. 118).
You will be coached on the mental and physical skill to:
- Increase your reaction time
- Move most efficiently to be in the best position
- Prepare and execute your best complete stroke
- Recover to your best court position.
Incorporating the mind and body to work as one will insure the highest rate of development.
The cost of the program is $349 plus tax. The cost is based on participating in all 10 sessions. We offer a pro-rated price if you know you cannot attend certain sessions in advance. Dependent on the number of players enrolled, we can have drop-ins ($40.75.) Drop-in’s need to contact Jeff at email@example.com to confirm there is space available. To get the full benefit of this training, you have to come in consistently. Jeff Klein and Mike Gee will be the coaches.
How to Register
Sign up for Spring/Summer Men's and Women’s Singles, and Wednesday Night Drills, by signing up in the Tennis Hallway, contacting the Tennis Office at ext. 119, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summer 2017 Outdoor Tennis Tournaments - NEW FORMAT!
Who: Aspen Hill Club Members
What: Fast 4 Tournaments
When: Saturdays this Summer (indicated dates)
Where: Outdoor Clay Courts
Cost: $10 per Tournament
Contact: Terrance Scott at ext. 121 or email@example.com
Singles and Doubles Tournament Date: Saturday, July 8th at 1:00pm
Men's and Women's 4.0, 3.0 Levels
Singles and Doubles Tournament Date: Saturday, August 26th at 1:00pm
Men's and Women's 4.5, 3.5, 2.5 Levels
Singles and Doubles Tournament Date: Saturday, September 9th at 1:00pm
Men's and Women's 4.0 Levels
Register: At the Club or by contacting Tennis Director, Terrance Scott at ext. 121 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aspen Hill Club Summer Adult Tennis Ladder
This ladder runs through Sunday, September 17.
There is a one-time $5 entry fee to join each ladder.
- Men’s Singles
- Ladies Singles
- Ladies Doubles
- Men's Doubles
- Mixed Doubles
- Top of the Ladder winner in men’s and women’s singles will receive a one hour tennis lesson with Tennis Director Terrance Scott
- To sign up you must email Terrance Scott at email@example.com
- Submit the email you want to use for the ladder and the best phone number you can be reached at as well as which ladder(s) you would like to participate in
- If you are playing doubles indicate your partner
All participants will receive an email asking to reset your password. You will then log in and set the password you would like to use for the online system.
- All matches will be a super 10 game pro set.
- You may only issue one challenge at a time.
- You can only be challenged by one player/team at any given time. This prevents outstanding challenges from accumulating against you.
- You may challenge up to 5 spots.
- If the challenge is successful, you will take the spot of the person you challenge and your opponent will be bumped down 1 spot.
- Both players bring a new can of balls to the match. Use one can for the match and the winner takes the unopened can for their next match.
- If challenged, you will have 3 days to "Accept" or "Deny" the challenge or the challenge will be considered a "forfeit" and the challenger will be granted the win.
- The Challenged player must give a weekday and weekend time to play the match.
- By accepting a challenge, you agree to play the challenge within 7 days after the date of acceptance.
- If you cannot play within 7 days, simply "Deny" the challenge and the challenger will be rewarded the win and can move on.
- If a challenge is accepted and not played within 7 days, it will expire and the challenge will be deleted from the system and will have to be re-issued. Since rankings are constantly changing a challenger may not be able to reissue the same challenge.
Your ladder administrator is Tennis Director, Terrance Scott. You can contact Terrance at 301.598.5200, ext. 121 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Aspen Hill Club Night at Kastles Stadium - Tuesday, July 18th!
Purchase discounted tickets online, from $18!
US Open Bus Trip - Monday, August 28th, 2017
Join us for a full day US Open experience! Deadline extended!
Click on above image to enlarge.
Monday, August 28, 2017 Timeline
- 6:00am to 11:30pm
- 6:00am—leave the Aspen Hill Club (parking in AHC parking lot)
- 11:00am—arrive at the USTA National Tennis Center in Flushing Meadows
- 7:00pm—leaving the USTA National Tennis Center in Flushing Meadows
- 11:30pm—arrive at the Aspen Hill Club
- Only 53 spaces available
- First Come First Serve, No Refunds, - tickets are able to be transferred to other members
- Taking a Charter bus with TV's , bathroom and Wi-Fi
- Open to non-members—must be guests of accompanying members
- Children must be accompanied by an adult