The Aspen Hill Club Racquetball Courts Provide a Great Workout!
Aspen Hill Club Racquetball
The Aspen Hill Club offers 5 racquetball courts for your fitness enjoyment. Courts can be reserved up to 5 days in advance by calling our Front Desk at 301-598-5200.
Our Racquetball Pro and Program Coordinator, Will Ferguson, is a 15 year veteran of the sport. He has taught hundreds of adults and kids how to play the game. His philosophy for his students is to learn the fundamentals, advance at your own pace, and enjoy yourself along the way. Will is certificated in Ampro II Advanced Teaching, USRA, and is E-force sponsored.
Will often holds free clinic and demonstrations for members.
Racquetball lessons are $30.00. A 20% discount available with the purchase of 6 or more lessons.
For more information, contact Will Fergueson at 301-598-5200 ext. 127 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
March Racquetball Event
What: FREE Family & Friends Clinic!
When: Saturday, March 4th, 2017, 11:00am - 12:30pm
Where: Aspen Hill Club Racquetball Lounge
Hit with the latest E-Force racquets and feel some of the benefits of the E-Force line...
- Long Shaft - more whip, more power at impacts
- Solid Feel - less vibration, more stability, greater control.
- Frame Mass - move to point of ball contact, tremendous thrust on follow-thru.
- Get some tips to improve your fame and satisfaction when playing Racquetball!
Bring a guest, meet some new players, demo racquets and have fun! RSVP to email@example.com.
Men's and Women's Singles Racquetball Ladder
$5 entry fee
Winner will receive a one hour racquetball lesson with Will Ferguson!
To register, email Terrance at firstname.lastname@example.org
Include your preferred email and phone number. You will then receive an email inviting you to choose your password for the online challenge system.
- You may only issue one challenge at a time.
- You can only be challenged by one player/team at any given time. This prevents outstanding challenges from accumulating against you.
- You may challenge up to 5 spots.
- If the challenge is successful, you will take the spot of the person you challenge and your opponent will be bumped down 1 spot.
- If challenged, you will have 3 days to "Accept" or "Deny" the challenge or the challenge will be considered a "forfeit" and the challenger will be granted the win.
- The Challenged player must give a weekday and weekend time to play the match.
- By accepting a challenge, you agree to play the challenge within 7 days after the date of acceptance.
- If you cannot play within 7 days, simply "Deny" the challenge and the challenger will be rewarded the win and can move on.
- If a challenge is accepted and not played within 7 days, it will expire and the challenge will be deleted from the system. Since rankings are constantly changing a challenger may not be able to reissue the same challenge.