Check Your AHC Statement Online With Member Self Services!
- Your username and password are both your membership key tag number.
- You will then be prompted to reset your password.
- You will have the option to edit your username.
- You must login within 30 days of this email to register your account.
- If you are unable to register, please contact Tina Mance-Lee to reset your password.
- Edit your personal information
- Edit your billing information
- Edit your fitness interests
- View detailed billing information
- View or print your current statement
- View or print invoices and receipts
- View or print your check-in history
- View or print your class and visit history
- View your membership plans
- Find out when your membership expires
Online Tennis Court Management
We have signed an agreement with Tennis Central X! Who is Tennis Central X you ask? They are a mobile tennis app company. They provide a mobile app service that will allow you to book your tennis courts online. You can also find people to play with on specific days at specific times. You’ll be able to book your hit & runs, lessons, and clinics etc. online! Keep in mind in order to have access to all of what this app has to offer, you must download this FREE app.
The front desk team will still be there to answer questions and make reservations for you if you opt not to use the mobile app but once you see how easy it is, I am sure you’ll agree, that’s the way to go! We will be launching this new app for our tennis members in the next couple of weeks, keep an eye out for information on how to download this app.
Download Our FREE AHC Club App Today!
Log into your app on your computer: https://theaspenhillclub.netpulse.com