With over 100 Group Exercise Classes every week, you can be sure that the Aspen Hill Club has a class that's right for you!
The Aspen Hill Club offers a wide variety of group exercise classes including Studio Cycling/Spinning, Zumba, Yoga, Pilates, Aquatics, Ballet, Belly Dance, Boot Camp, Body Pump, and Senior Silver Workout among others.
Please note that we follow MCPS (Montgomery County Public Schools) as a guide for our inclement weather policy.
Morning Classes: If MCPS is delayed or cancelled we will NOT offer classes between the hours of 6am and 11:30am. We will do our best to begin our class offerings by 12noon. A decision regarding classes that are offered after 12noon will be made an hour prior to the start of each class. We ask that you contact our Reception Desk Staff for an updated class status prior to your arrival to the club.
Evening classes: If MCPS is delayed or cancelled in the morning and we have cancelled our morning group exercise classes, a decision about our evening class schedule will be made an hour prior to the start of each class. In the event MCPS has a weather related early dismissal, a decision will be made an hour prior to the start of each class. We ask that you contact our Reception Desk Staff for an updated class status prior to your arrival to the club.
Weekend Classes: We do not use MCPS as a guide for our weekend group exercise class schedule. If we should experience a weather event during the weekend, a decision will be made an hour prior to the start of each class. Again, we encourage you to contact our Reception Desk Staff for updated class status prior to your arrival to the club.
Celebrating 40 years !
This March we will continue to honor the club’s 40th by highlighting our Group Exercise Department and Instructors. Throughout the month we will host special classes and events: See below for the month long Pilates Special(s)
Week 1 March 6 – March 11 The Warm Up:
- Monday March 6th 6-6:30pm BOOST Beginner Cycle (kristy)
- Wednesday March 8th 6-6:30pm BOOST beginner Cycle (kristy)
- Saturday March 11th 9:15-11:15am 2hr Cycle Marathon (Katy)
Week 2 March 12 – March 18- Pump up the Cardio
- Wednesday March 15th 6:30-8 Zumba Jam (Debbie, Jonelle, Linda and Heather)
- Thursday March 16th 6:30-7:30pm Body Pump Gets Attacked Thu(Jen and Greg)
- Saturday March 18th 10-10:30am Stacy's Quick Step
- Saturday March 18th 10:30-11:30am Body Pump Launch 101
- Saturday March 18th 11:15am-12pm Denise's 40/40 (40 poses in 40 minutes)
- Week 3 March 19 – March 25: Catch Your Breath
- Free Pilates Reformer Open house, every Wednesday at 12-1pm
- 3 (1/2) hour Pilates Sessions for $100 during the month of March (restrictions apply)
- Namaste Day Saturday March 25th A day to sample many of our classes:
- 9-9:30am Tai Chi w/Katheryn
- 9:45-10:15am Yogalates w/ Kris
- 10:30-11am Pilates Reformer Demo w/ Jennifer Savoy. Come try this complementary workoout.
- 11:15-11:45am Feldenkrais Seated Awareness (Peggi)
- 12-1 Feldenkrais (Peggi)