With over 100 Group Exercise Classes every week, you can be sure that the Aspen Hill Club has a class that's right for you!
The Aspen Hill Club offers a wide variety of group exercise classes including Studio Cycling/Spinning, Zumba, Yoga, Pilates, Aquatics, Ballet, Belly Dance, Boot Camp, Body Pump, and Senior Silver Workout among others.
Please note that we follow MCPS (Montgomery County Public Schools) as a guide for our inclement weather policy.
Morning Classes: If MCPS is delayed or cancelled we will NOT offer classes between the hours of 6am and 11:30am. We will do our best to begin our class offerings by 12noon. A decision regarding classes that are offered after 12noon will be made an hour prior to the start of each class. We ask that you contact our Reception Desk Staff for an updated class status prior to your arrival to the club.
Evening classes: If MCPS is delayed or cancelled in the morning and we have cancelled our morning group exercise classes, a decision about our evening class schedule will be made an hour prior to the start of each class. In the event MCPS has a weather related early dismissal, a decision will be made an hour prior to the start of each class. We ask that you contact our Reception Desk Staff for an updated class status prior to your arrival to the club.
Weekend Classes: We do not use MCPS as a guide for our weekend group exercise class schedule. If we should experience a weather event during the weekend, a decision will be made an hour prior to the start of each class. Again, we encourage you to contact our Reception Desk Staff for updated class status prior to your arrival to the club.
Celebrating 40 years !
This March we will continue to honor the club’s 40th by highlighting our Group Exercise Department and Instructors. Throughout the month we will host special classes and events: See below for the month long Pilates Special(s)
Week 1 March 6 – March 11 The Warm Up:
- Warm up the month with Studio Cycling Events
- Intro to spin March 6th and 8th 6-6:30pm (Kristy)
- 2hr Cycle Marathon Saturday March 11th 9:15-11:15am (Katy)
- Week 2 March 12 – March 18- Pump up the Cardio
- Zumba Jam-March 15 6:30-8 (Debbie, Jonelle, Linda and Heather)
- Body Pump Gets Attacked Thursday March 16 6:30pm (Jen and Greg)
- Body Pump Launch 101 Saturday March 18 10:30am-11:30am Body Pump Team
- Week 3 March 19 – March 25: Catch Your Breath
- Free Pilates Reformer Open house, every Wednesday at 12-1pm
- 3 (1/2) hour Pilates Sessions for $100 during the month of March (restrictions apply)
- Mind Body Day Saturday March 25th A day to sample many of our classes:
- 9-9:30am Tai Chi w/Katheryn,
- 9:45-10:15am Yogalates w/ Kris
- 10:30-11am Vinyasa Flow w/ Naomi
- 11:15-11:45am Feldenkrais Seated Awareness (Peggi)
- 12-1 Feldenkrais (Peggi)