The Aspen Hill Club Fitness and Health Programs offer a Variety of Workouts for all Experience Levels
Whether you are just starting a new exercise regime or you are a hard charging exercise enthusiastic, we have a fitness program for you.
There are even programs specifically for seniors.Cardiovascular Equipment (Heart Rate Training):
- Treadmills, Ellipticals, Rowing Machine
- Upper Body Cycling Machine
- Indoor track
- Studio Cycling
- Seated Cross Trainers
Weight Lifting Equipment
- LifeFitness Equipment
- Free Motion Equipment
- Hammer Strength Equipment
- Free Weights
VibroGym — Check It Out Today!
What is Vibrotraining?
- Triggers your reflexes
- Lower Frequency vibrations — effective for strength training
- Higher Frequency vibrations — effective for massage
- A vertical vibration occurs between 1-4 mm on the square platform plate
- Proprioceptive training method which slightly destabilizes the user in a controlled way
- The body is forced to regain its balance — muscular contraction is automatically induced
- Without any conscious effort, training effects are achieved
- Postural muscles profit strongly
- Rarely used muscles react by reflex
Shuttle Balance Trainer
Providing a safe platform for individuals to develop and hone proprioceptive responses while performing various activities, this machine also trains the neuromuscular system. FREE
TRX Suspension Training
TRX is more than a versatile piece of equipment, it is a complete training system!
Suspension Training is a revolutionary method of leveraged body weight exercise.
You can safely perform hundreds of exercises that build power, strength, flexibility, balance, mobility, and prevent injuries.
Under the supervision of a trainer, group TRX training will provide the extra edge you need in order to achieve your fitness goals!
Contact ext. 122 for more information.