The Aspen Hill Club, Montgomery County's Friendliest Private Tennis Club, is seeking motivated and experienced Personal Trainers to join our dynamic Fitness team. We are looking for qualified Personal Trainers who have experience working with a diverse population, as well as creating opportunities to personal train in one-on-one and group settings. Qualified candidates must have experience with fitness evaluations and strength/aerobic program design, as well as increasing clients' overall health and wellness. We are looking for part-time trainers with an opportunity to transition into a full-time position. Competitive Benefits and Compensation Packages!
- Evaluate and create fitness programs for new members.
- Market Personal Training through the Club's various channels in order to increase visibility and gain new clients.
- Develop small group training sessions.
- Display a positive, engaging, and professional attitude.
- Ensure cleanliness & safety on the fitness floor.
- Current Personal Training Certification
- CPR & AED Certification
- College Degree in an exercise field preferred
- 1-3 yrs of personal training experience ideal
Group Exercise Instructors
We are currently hiring certified instructors for the following Group Exercise classes:
- Body Pump
- Body Attack/ Kick Boxing
- Pilates Reformer