ACES Fundraiser 2017
Achievement * Character * Excellence * Sportsmanship
Established in June, 2014, The Fred Sommer ACES Tennis Scholarship is a needs-based memorial scholarship designed to provide students ages 6-13 with the opportunity to learn and love the game of tennis. Fred Sommer was a longstanding member of the Aspen Hill Club who passed away after a courageous 3 year battle with brain cancer. The ACES program, with additional support from the Aspen Hill Club, enables children to participate in Aspen Hill's Junior Tennis Program. Since its inception in 2014, ACES has awarded over 30 scholarships to Maryland area students.
The Fred Sommer ACES Tennis Scholarship, Inc., is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization with the goal to provide year round needs-based scholarships so that children may benefit from the social, emotional and physical growth that accompanies sports participation.
Registration is $60 per participant ($35 is a tax-deductible donation), includes one and a half hours of instructional tennis play, dinner, one drink ticket and the opportunity to bid on several silent auction and raffle items including:
- Private Tennis Lessons
- Personal Training Sessions
- Private Swim Lessons
- Pilates and Yoga Sessions
- Washington Kastles Tickets
- Deep Tissue Massage
- White Phaleanopsis Orchid Plant
- A Variety of Fantastic Gift Baskets
- Fabulous Jewelry from dfm Collection
- Tickets to the Newseum
- Beauty Salon Hair Services from Headlines Hair Designers
- Haircut with Nidal from New Wave Hair Salon
- Hair color with Cesar at New Wave Hair Salon
- Mani/Pedi from Star Nails
- Manicures from Nails by Timothy
- Restaurant Gift Cards including: Founding Farmers, Jose Andreas Restaurants, Matchbox, Metropolitan Hospitality Group
- ...And so much more!
Seated Massage with Trish Stonebanks from 6:00 - 8:00pm
$2 per minute - 50% of proceeds donated back to ACES!
ACES Tennis Scholarship Fundraiser and Social 2017 Registration Form